In barely ten years’ time, Maison Landemaine has experienced remarkable growth. It now has 13 Parisian shops and two Japanese shops.
Rodolphe and Yoshimi founded Maison Landemaine in 2007 and have managed to meet the challenge of maintaining French baking traditions and maintaining balanced finances in all of its locations.
Maison Landemaine, now a flagship in the Parisian bread and pastry world, Parisian and Japanese craftsmanship combined, offers its services to all – businesses, entrepreneurs, individuals. Anyone in search of training, wishing to carry out a new project or to reorganize an existing structure.
Contact us if you wish to discuss:
- new products and product lines
- site location evaluation
- provisional budgets and financing
- shop layout
- fabrication organization: shop and central lab
- boosting sales (display, sales techniques, etc.)
- business organization, streamlining support and management activities (HR, finance, purchasing, etc.)
We are at your disposal to provide professional advice, to shoulder you in your project, to accompany you and help you succeed.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org